Omoi ga Omoi Omoi-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Which Is It?

Dex-chan lover
you can't blame her heaviness when he played with her mind for so long 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
So they are both a bit crazy. He basically programmed her into liking him without even realizing by being just a bit less than a stalker.

Aggregator gang
Imagine accidentally mentally breaking the girl you like without even talking to her once, making her completely obsessed with you.

Its not manga magic timing coincidence, nor intentional/subconscious stalking done by one or the other.
Think about it, when in this manga has he talked to someone about anything other than her?

No crazy coincidence here, its just that he was always pronouncing his love to her to anyone who would listen, so anytime she was within earshot she would hear it.
Her mind then slowly transitioned from
Sorry, not interested -> just confess and get this over with -> this is embarrassing -> how long are you going to take -> just confess already -> why won't you confess -> I want you to confess -> do you really love me -> am I not good enough for you -> this is no good, your mine, why wont you become mine -> ....

@monoreposo You couldn't be more correct. It would be a surprise if her feelings weren't 'heavy' as she waited quite a long time.

Dex-chan lover
Wow much deep lore revealed in this chapter.
Mc got confessed to??

Aggregator gang
@monoreposo

Sorry, not interested -> just confess and get this over with -> this is embarrassing -> how much longer are you going to take -> just confess already -> why won't you confess -> I want you to confess -> do you really love me -> am I not good enough for you -> this is no good, your mine, why wont you become mine -> ....

This is a great research,
now make a reverse progression chart for the MC but at the end of it make him return to monkee

Fed-Kun's army
Coincidence? i think not!

It is Fate but also for the plot in manga and basically would never ever happen in real life.

go and dream damn weeb ( /T - T )/

She waited too much time for decline his confession that she get a crush on him

Aggregator gang
This girl really got indirectly blue balled for 3 years and that triggered here yandere symptoms

Users who are viewing this thread