Omoi-san’s Overwhelming Obsession - Vol. 1 Ch. 15 - Dad

Contributor
A fall from a significant height would explain MC's wonky thought processes, actually...

Dad: IF YOU REALLY LOVED MY DAUGHTER YOU'D JUMP OFF A CLIFF
Boy: Well, word, you speak hot truths, but man I should have prepared a bit better so I don't die? Kinda defeats the purpose....Ah well, that's love I guess.
Dad: oh shit he did it. respec, but police time now? Shit.

Well, at least they aren't subjecting their brand of crazy to someone sane, but there is no guarantee that the sister won't.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the dad should show him how it's done. This family is pretty intense.

This MC is gonna die before he gets to marry Omoi. But, lets be real, he probably shouldn't.

Dex-chan lover
Her family is the scariest cast of characters. No in the “guy in the ski mask is gonna dismember me with a chainsaw” way, but the “I’m going to end up in a straight jacket in a few months” way. Also did the dad really just make a kid jump off (veranda was it? Whatever) and then still act condescending towards him. Plus I don’t think the curfew matters when half the family wants him to be at their house 24/7 anyway (isn’t this so far the most chapters spent in any location other than school?).

Double-page supporter
That jump was a win-win. Best case: He dies and is free from the heavy. Even though he didn't die, he basically got like half of the Omoi house to sign on to his eventual marriage, which isn't nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread