On and Off: Work-Life Imbalance - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Mitsu-chan

Fed-Kun's army
Bro looks to be so disappointed😢😢😢 when he saw her skirt.

Thanks for tl! :win: :win: :win:

Group Leader
"You're too, Aki-san" feels awkward, but without knowing the raws on my part, I'm not sure what was intended.
It's not grammar then. You had me worried for a moment.

Funny you mention this one, because it was the only point I had a bit of trouble with.

It's Japanese politeness juice, "Aki-san koso" which is like, returning a compliment directed at you, and basically means "no, u".

Aki compliments Kanade about being early and Kanade answers with some modesty. I didn't really know how to render that, it's not something people do in the western world. So I just threw something out.

After thinking, I think I'll change it to "I don't want to make you wait, Aki-san". It's polite enough. Hoping there's enough room.

Dex-chan lover
It's not grammar then. You had me worried for a moment.

Funny you mention this one, because it was the only point I had a bit of trouble with.

It's Japanese politeness juice, "Aki-san koso" which is like, returning a compliment directed at you, and basically means "no, u".

Aki compliments Kanade about being early and Kanade answers with some modesty. I didn't really know how to render that, it's not something people do in the western world. So I just threw something out.

After thinking, I think I'll change it to "I don't want to make you wait, Aki-san". It's polite enough. Hoping there's enough room.
Thanks for understanding and clarifying.

Dex-chan lover
The romance tag doesnt make sense here if u actually look without covering your eyes

Users who are viewing this thread