On the 6th Playthrough of the Otome Game, the Auto-Mode Broke - Ch. 2

this only had 1 chapter when i looked at it, what timing. thanks for the chapter!

Tl really doesnt make sense imo, especially the page/s about her magical element

Dex-chan lover
Why is she surprised the capture targets are going to school with her, did they show up there in her last 5 playthroughs. Too bad there wasn't another school babe could go to and avoid them but at least she doesn't have to talk with them if she doesn't want to. Even if they approach her first, what's could go wrong with be a but curt and replying short then leaving

Dex-chan lover
While I can understand it, definitely quite a few grammatical errors. English is a derp language though lol

Why is she so worried about the capture targets? She’s free now so she can do whatever she wants

I'm really thankful for the translation, but sometimes it's so choppy that it gets to Happy Neko Scan levels of bad...

Double-page supporter
She says she doesn't want to get involved, or at least keep her distance, then immediately does everything in her power to become close. Like asking to be treated normally and not respectfully. Being treated with a formal tone would be an easy way to retain distance and not lead to any misunderstandings. But she insisted on him calling her by her name and then using informal language, meaning being closer. But then she worries about her relationship with the capture targets. At least make an effort not to build a harem.

Dex-chan lover
Translation is understandable enough, but you need a proofreader that can help with some grammar mistakes and expressions.

The only part that I couldn't understand was her magic affinity or whatever

Dex-chan lover
@Kynnath I think she gave up on staying distant from the teacher long ago because she's not the type to sacrifice others for her own security, so she treated that one as if the shop for separation had already sailed. At least that was the vibe I got.
The other capture target was treated to formal pokerface and kept at a solid arm's length.

@Trezcast probably some leftover learned helplessness. Having been literally living an out of control life for so long, I am not surprised that she has developed a few fatalistic delusions.

This adaption is such a mess ^_^'
Not because of the translation but in itself.
The novel is way better structured and isn't jumping back and forth like that. It's also missing a lot of information, which makes the characters unique and charismatic.

the jumping to the past was to abrupt that I thought the story was actually continuing
my brain did not connect two and two together until the grown up version of them suddenly entered again on the scene.

Users who are viewing this thread