Onakura no Yuurei-san

Power Uploader
Looks cute. I discovered this when I looked to see if Adobenchara (of Oni ga Deru) had done anything else. There are three volumes so far, and I have all three in tankobon form.

The first chapter is 39 pages long when you include the outside cover, inside cover, the table of contents and so on, and I have scanlated the first ten of those pages. When I will finish the rest is anybody's guess.

FWIW, the second volume cover is not what it looks like. But to explain that would require me to spoil chapter one.

Power Uploader
Methinks the series got whacked.
The last chapter of volume 3 (chapter 20), rather than having a chapter number, is marked 最後話, or "last chapter." The chapter does not have a "the end" marking, but the last page is followed by an Afterward by the mangaka. And chapter 20 does end with a significant advance in their relationship (PG-rated), though without translating it I cannot tell whether it resolves the love triangle problem, as the characters we see in that last page are Hasumi and Kisara's ghost self.

@rpapo so this series got axed? Even thou this have interesting plot why such a good manga got axed like this

@monkey123
she is not a ghost, and he will eventually know who is she, but after heard the spoiler for ch20 i think the ending is a bit disappointing

Power Uploader
@Sichiruka - I think it got axed. Reading Japanese without resorting to a dictionary is still hard for me, even after ten years of doing it in my spare time. I generally discover exactly what is going on only a few days before the rest of you. Translation is work. I have not yet read chapters 4-20 to get the full context. I only peeked at the ending.

It seems interesting at first, but
if it only plays on quiproco for all the story it could turn boring af, I hope their relationship will evolve but I fear it will just come to a classical confession and then end

Power Uploader
@Vaevict15 - The story does evolve. The situation does not stay the same throughout. The main couple has a good ending, sort of, but I cannot say whether it is rushed or stilted. To be able to say that I would have to read the entire series in raw Japanese with good comprehension. I will only know all that is going on a week or two before the rest of you.

Users who are viewing this thread