Onani Master Kurosawa - Vol. 4 Ch. 31.5

Double-page supporter
No matter how many times I read this, I always love it to death. I remember the first time seeing it and just wondering how the hell a story with a synopsis like that got so popular, and here I am at the epilogue chapter for the 5th time, just loving it all over again.

10/10

I am now done reading, Onani Master Kurosawa, this manga is really hard to explain, it's like masturbating, you feel bad, starting to feel good, but even then your guilt will appear, why are you doing this, why are you reading even more chapters, ever since the brocc started dating takigawa, that was an experience that was like squeezing your dick because you were so desperate, but then your point of view changes too, life is shit, and shitty things happend, not really good if we stayed on the bad side, just open the stall door, and you won't be stucked on a small room with only you and your guilty pleasures, and the oh so sweet release very cool, very epic, good manga.

Dex-chan lover
girl i wanted to trash to girl i wanted to smash
still wished there were more chapters on sugawa's and kurosawa's relationship
good manga
9/10

Double-page supporter
Ma boi hv become a hunky chad. Understandable Sugawa can't resist that.

Group Leader
Well well, despite other relationship that MC have or the relationship that MC now.

This is story of MC life and sorround him. Development are good, from trash to respectful characters.

9/10

*Ps: this have a good ending.

Double-page supporter
Truly amazing, never thought I would like Sugawa, but she changed over the last few chapters and became my second favorite character. Really wish we could have had more of this manga, but at least it was amazing. 10/10

Group Leader
wow this series is actually pretty kino, glad I got around to reading it after all these years

also this ending is a big fat w

Dex-chan lover
aww..... so bittersweet to read this with the artists new style. It's been years huh :')

Aggregator gang
Came here because the title Masturbation Master Kurosawa made me think this manga has some nice scenes I can jack off to. Now, I don't think I can wank again.

Users who are viewing this thread