Once You Know the True Meanings... - Vol. 1 Ch. 47 - Paradise

Dex-chan lover
Bro I swear this cat facts are lie. Feral cats in my country literally eats anything they can find in the trashcan

Dex-chan lover
Bro I swear this cat facts are lie. Feral cats in my country literally eats anything they can find in the trashcan
i mean that's prolly a survival thing i do hear lilies are bad for cats but i imagine some 'wild' cats versus domesticated ones might have instinct to stay away. (or you'd think there'd be at least one dead cat that the others could smell after being near lilies but idk if they'd immediately associate it but i imagine a cat would prolly try to go after a squirrel before eating a flower lol)

Dex-chan lover
i mean that's prolly a survival thing i do hear lilies are bad for cats but i imagine some 'wild' cats versus domesticated ones might have instinct to stay away. (or you'd think there'd be at least one dead cat that the others could smell after being near lilies but idk if they'd immediately associate it but i imagine a cat would prolly try to go after a squirrel before eating a flower lol)
right? There are always outliers but cats are more interested in small animals than eating flowers and onions. Furthermore, a lot of poisonous plants actively taste bad which is an additional reason cats aren’t drawn to them.

And as that other person mentioned, these lil MFs will eat trash out the garbage. They are not likely to drop dead from hanging out in a garden while this girl eats her nasty lunch.

Dex-chan lover
So not only does this woman poison those cats, she does it based on hearsay rather than accurate scientific research?! How depraved. Truly, the depths of this horror knows no bounds.
I can excuse animal cruelty but I draw the line at misinformation.

Users who are viewing this thread