Once You Know the True Meanings...

Aggregator gang
If the 5th panel came at the beginning of the next chapter instead of the end of the current chapter, this might have been a fun idea for fan engagement, to have everyone guessing until the next release. As is, its just kind of meh.

Aggregator gang
My immediate reaction was: this is Peanuts for goths. I rather like it, but I'm not a horror fanatic.

Double-page supporter
If you're interested in this manga, just want to tell you this manga is ass. Don't be fooled by the first chapter alone.
The only good chapters are the first 10 and the last 3 (which were not 4-komas). The rest was either miss or just predictable. Even though some of them are ironically funny because how bad it is.

There's also many chapters that revolves around Japanese puns that are hard to translate which sucks. Those chapters is probably good if only I know Japanese.

But then again, this description said it's manga where kids and adult can enjoy so probably that explains why this is goddamn awful.

Ok, so i think the best way to expirience this manga is when you don't know that you are reading this manga beacuse when you know that you are reading this manga you look for hidden details with proper attention and loose the element of surprise

the only time i was truly surprised was the first time when i was reading the train accident chapter as it just happen to come upon my feed

I know its not possible but I think the best way would be for the author to draw the chapters in different artstyles or give the the drawing directions to different mangakas and to draw and post chapters from random accounts

Dex-chan lover
The mangaka is about as subtle as a brick through a window and about as original as a counterfeit purse.

What a boring read. I found r/twosentencehorror more frightening than this shit.

Slylock Fox has more interesting mysteries than this, and they don't rely on torturously broad interpretation of puns or absurd leaps in logic to explain paranormal phenomenon.

Dex-chan lover
It's fun enough, I love twist ending horror anthologies and there's not a lot available in manga. That said, the quality varies wildly from decent to meh to laughably bad, and the fact that the author relies so heavily on the reveal page is pretty insulting to the reader.

But I think the writing is getting better, the twisted fairy tales arc was fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread