One of a Kind Romance - Ch. 63

Most characters in this webtoon look like each other, but I think Moo-Yi and the Chef really look alike.

Is it possible that the Chef is Moo-Yi's mother's son. Does Moo-Yi know which family his mother married into?

Fed-Kun's army
I can already kinda guessed what the stalker's deal is. What I really wanna know is how the Chef fits into it

...Moo Yi, please, change the password of your house' entrance. Or the keys. Or whatever. That is some scary sh*t if they had access to your home.

But, then... I also remember that the stalker (or whoever related to them) have also bought the house complex's caretakers for some reason. I agree that there might be something more deep than just a fan being a stalker here... and there's definitely some connection to the chef... going through the comments, I see someone was thinking that maybe the chef and Moo Yi might be related, as well... and with the fact that Moo Yi might be strangled from his mother's life... I mean, that's definitely very suspicious.

@xyzabc one possibility is that the chef guy is the stalking girl's sister or ex. he may have noticed her unhealthy affection for tak moo yi, but, in one form of jealousy or another, dislikes tak moo yi because of it, and therefore wants to get back at tak moo yi by getting close to the mc or something. it's just one possibility though

im reading this at 3am and when the delulu saesang popped up i jumped. ugh the “fan” sickens me.

Users who are viewing this thread