One of a Kind Romance - Ch. 86

Power Uploader
Writing from a high-inequality poor country in which once a celeb millionaire put a leash with his name on his celeb actress bride/wife (I don't remember) in a costume party to parade her around, it's not as if I don't understand that celebs are also people who may have material security and comfort the poor and precariously employed (like Gong-il so far) can only dream of, but can also get hurt and suffer from this kind of thing. But the only thing I can take from the celebs' life in this series is that tabloid reporters should die in a ditch. Then I'm reminded that they are the ones that feed their celebrity status by hyping up their every move, so my sympathy is limited.

In this drama, I'm vastly more invested on Gong-il's pursuit of happiness than in anything that happens to the jet-set people.

Double-page supporter
Ack freakin hate sneaky reporters get the hell outta there

Ryumin is extra cute this chapter me approves

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
that chef-nim really is heckin suspiciousssss. and i wonder what past the auntie remembers. and poor young-soo, tak moo yi is a pain to take care of lol

Aggregator gang
Gahhhhhhh why did her friend have to go and say all that negative stuff to our Yoo-Il!?
And why are these reporters such jeeeeeerks!??????
Someone get the reporter repellent!!!!! Fly-B-Gone, where ya at!??????

@kawaiidogkittyq you too?! I thought I was just being paranoid on my own. But I don't trust that he won't use underhanded methods. He's already lying to her.

fuck the chef dude, he sus

fuck that friend of her's, treating people like they're aliens just because of their profession

fuck TMY's family

fuck GYI's family

fuck paparazzi

fuck the patriarchy

fuck white supremacists

oops I think I got sidetracked...anyways people suck

Fed-Kun's army
AHHHHHH! Run!! Lol. Ugh! I’m so frustrated with these two clueless dorks. Lol. Thank you for this update!

Users who are viewing this thread