One of a Kind Romance - Ch. 88

Dex-chan lover
How was that stalker treated unfairly?? What nonsense is that reporter talking about? And here I thought he was the one with a bit of principle among his peers, with how much he rejects publishing rumors, and embellished half-truths, but I guess they're all the same. Their work is essentially to sully celebrities' reputations to get the most bang for his articles.

Ohhh and so cool seeing this mahwa doing legit advertisements. Hopefully, the author received enough compensation for that.

I'm kinda sad for Chef Kang :(

And that stalker, I hope she wont use that reporter as revenge

I think that this reporter has been trying to only publish the truth this whole time, but noticing how the other reporter is making money and being praised for writing rumors and scandals that may not have any truth, he's given up on his morals. Now he's just going to take whatever he can find and spin it to get fame because he's hungry for recognition. Everyone knows that the stalker attacked Moo-Yi, but as long as he gets whatever story he's going to write out first before any official statement from him and his team (probably some crap about them being in a relationship and Moo-Yi using her) the public will be inclined to believe them because "if they were in the right they would've spoken up first".

Of course she picked the manager role - how else is their romance going to develop when’s she’s as dense as a brick ?

This chapter was so much fun) I don’t remember last time when I laughed as much reading this series)

Double-page supporter
Hooray it was resolved by our Yoo-Il like a boss! I didn't know I needed to see her as a femme fatale lol

... though it seems like the storm isn't over

Aggregator gang
THAT ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING TRASH OF A REPORTER!!!!!!!!!!!! I SWEAR!! IF HE CAUSES ANOTHER SCANDAL I'M GOING TO END HIM!!!
Hmph.
Other than that trash at the end though, Yoo-Il was so pretty with makeup 😍 and those two squabbling over her was adorable 😂 and I can't believe that was Yoo-Il acting!!! She did such a good job 😍
And that advertisement at the end was hilarious!!
Ahhhh so many things happened in just one chapter XD Thanks for the update!!

That bitch again?? Omg how did she not end up in jail? She just cut her hair and that’s it? That’s some bs

Users who are viewing this thread