One of a Kind Romance - Ch. 92

So he can't refuse doing a stupid reality show ?
Koreans have it tough huh

Aggregator gang
Ahhhh whyyyy? Just what is it about Chef Kang that is so offputting???? I don't understand it lol.
He just seems so conniving! But he really does seem interested in our Yoo-Il?? But why? Was it seriously just cause she ate his food happily unlike the rest of those dieting celebrities??
I just don't understand. Half of me still wonders if he is gay for Moo-Yi or if he's doing that stuff on purpose to get under his skin cause Moo-Yi is his love rival XD
Thanks for the chapter haha

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the update! Been waiting for this yeah~

He's right Moo-Yi! You gotta up your game so go ahead and tell her your feelings! Coz chef Kang is definitely being smooth with your girl right now lol

Also, the ad is dang fine. Does this mean the webtoon is popular enough over at naver coz it got ads? I'd like to think it is

Aww 🥰 MooYi are you gonna confess in the next chapter?

And I’m getting worried about the chef.. he seems like a snake..

Thanks for the update! 💕

I really want to give chef the benefit of the doubt, but alarmssss. HHaha.

Thanks for the update, CS!

chef kang has been so creepy for so many chapters i wonder when we are going to get a resolution on this haha bc i am constantly on edge everytime i see him ahahahaha

The staff of the reality show are so pushy 🙄🙄🙄 Chef Kang is so mysterious. What is his game? Also great since it makes Moo-yi uncomfortanle. Hahahha. Thank you for another chapter! ❤️

I don't know why I still can't trust Chef-nim. May be it's his face. I'm low-key annoyed at Moo-yi's manager at this point even though he's just doing his job

Thank for the update.

I trust that the writer has control over the story, but I am really hating chef's manipulation of the situation and the leads.

MoonYi has some deep seated psychological issues that seem related to his family that will take a long time to untangle. The same goes for YooIl.

FI-
NA-
LL-
Y!
SOMEONE is FINALLY asking when we're going to get the love train going cheezus we're already at chapter 92 I guess Mooyi and Yoo-il going to kiss at chapter 200 -_-. But still they're so sweet it makes the wait worth it~

UGH HE IS JUST DELAYING SOMETHING SO IMPORTANT, JUST TELL HER ALREADY GOSH

I’m honestly annoyed by him and how he keeps clinging to her lmao. You’re making life harder for her TT

Users who are viewing this thread