One of a Kind Romance - Ch. 98

Poor Cinnamon roll! He got caught by the manly chef and not his manager 😵 He's going to be disappointed when he realizes those are some muscular arms

MOOYIIII PLEASE BE FINE 😭😭😭

Anyway, thanks for the update..

Double-page supporter
Oh gosh these stalkers do NOT giving Moo-Yi a break.. His mental health is in jeopardy

Thank you Cinnamonroll! Shoutout to Koo and Maye for the great cleaning and typesetting work this chapter as well as Iha the local translator! The T/N notes were really helpful!

Thank you.

Such a sweet moment
then a horrible shock.

I'm pretty sure one or both of the new stalkers was a man.

OMG Young Soo is also having a crisis and MoonYi hasn't responded. This might create a misunderstanding that results in chaos.

Zmk

Woow. Author got to promote Netflix
w(°o°)w
This must be popular in Korea.
Hopes this gets a good kdrama adaptation 🤞

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck stalkers.

@MamuraDaiki Yeah I agree tbh. I don't really see where the story can go from here without being repetitive. Also, Mamura #1

Dex-chan lover
re: comments saying author is dragging the story-- they really aren't? from the get go they never gave any indication there was only one stalker; never made us feel it was resolved after the first one was arrested; always hinted at the first one being only a pawn. author's been consistent so far with their writing, none of the progress now seems scrambled together in recent chapters just so we could have more story.

sure the stalking antics could only be a repeat, but only because it was never ended in the first place. besides it's more sinister now that they have more unknowns to confront. and the ones who have been calling the shots seem more calculative, and careful.

and there's still more progress to be made between mooyi and yooil. i dont think yooil was really understood the extent of the effect the stalking incident had on mooyi-- he's always shielded her from that. now she'll have a first-hand view of the thing that brought them together in the first place.

If this gets adapted into a drama series, I hope it's with actors I like.

A Falling Cohabitation is being adapted into a drama series and a popular actor I don't like is rumored to be playing the female lead. 😭
I feel like I'm going to have to skip that drama. 😟

@blueRiver

https://www.kpopmap.com/a-look-at-characters-of-webtoon-a-falling-cohabitation-with-jang-kiyong-for-adaptation/

https://www.kpopmap.com/a-falling-cohabitation-2020-drama-cast-summary/

The issue of stalking was never resolved to begin with. It was hinted in the series that there may be multiple perps and not just one person. The frequency of stuff happening to Mooyi throughout the series is a little much for just 1 person to pull off. Plus Mooyi's growing anxiety and panic attacks are gonna be a major factor in relation to this.

Also keep in mind it's common for celebs to have multiple stalkers.

Group Leader
@forgettingforgetting beautifully put! <3

Yeah i also think the author is just filling the plot holes that have been brought up in past chapters as well. And the author still makes Mooyi's and Yooil's moments so heart fluttering like my heart still skips a beat when reading <3

We're finally getting into the nitty gritty of the story! The author has been dropping hints about another stalker and now we're finally tackling that plot point! Very excited. I'm a sucker for all that drama. Wonder how they're gonna balance the romance between the leads and the mystery around the stalkers. Can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread