One Piece Episode A - Ch. 1 - The Formation Of The Spade Pirates

Dex-chan lover
Boichi never fails to impress. I'm glad this is closer to Sunken Rock's art than Dr. Stone

Dex-chan lover
cant wait for everything in this spin-off to be forgotten as soon as its over, adding nothing to the main series!
seems this 'deuce' guy is writing in the present of current one piece, or atleast post summit war, but i know for a fact he will never be mentioned/referenced in any sort of way in mainline

Well i was wondering about what would happen if someone halfed a devil fruit and ate it.

Dex-chan lover
@Mother_Mushroom Who forgot? Ace's novel came out 2 years ago already and no one forgot about it except people like you. The content of the novel has been quoted by fans all over the world since it came out and the trivia from it has been added to the wikia page. This added a lot about Ace's adventure and his personality. From this story, we know that Ace knew Haki.
Fans have always want to know more about Ace's adventure before the main story so Oda wrote this.

Sound like you are feeling salty.

@Ceeslay No. You are.

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19 'people like you' whats that supposed to imply fuck-ass? you are very obviously lying if you say the novel was widely known and 'quoted by fans all over the world', its relatively obscure for one piece. 'you are feeling salty' what? you just seem like a complete asshole tbh

also replying to 'this sucks' with 'no you are' makes no sense at fucking all

Users who are viewing this thread