One Piece

y so much waste this series should have been complete by now no fight should be longer then 5 episode of anime tops andonly for big bosses
bad enough there is filler still not beat the 4

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire ?

Fed-Kun's army
@Tomba: Partly for health reasons, remember. He's successful, but that means the stakes are higher. Mangaka are prone to illnesses. Not near as bad as the mangaka for Hunter x Hunter, but still: Oda needs some recovery time now and again.

(Completely unrelated: I LOVE your username!! One of the best games ever made!!)

@TwilightFaze
I know. Was just venting my frustration :p..

Cool. It is actually a real nickname some friends sometimes called me in college, the only one I really ever had. I didnt hate it :)

Fed-Kun's army
@Tomba: Ah, gotcha. Some folks don't know that, but venting is good! Might wanna express that in the future. Inflection and the whatnot doesn't translate well in text. Just a suggestion.

i know this is not the right place but i wish to ask how come the english version get a delay but not the italian or german version ? im fluent in both so it dosent matter to me just wish to know

Dex-chan lover
@GoldGame It's the scanlation group policy.
Normally it's so people that doesn't want to wait for the delayed chapter, can visit the personal website of the group that do the scanlation.

Fed-Kun's army
Zoro's clash with the big guy and the ending tagline only got me thinking of Final Fantasy VI's "Clash on the Big Bridge" soundtrack (You CAN'T tell me he doesn't look like Gilgamesh!!)

Just in case if you guys don't know you can read One Piece legally through Manga Plus.

Users who are viewing this thread