One Piece

Dex-chan lover
Restricted in my region? What bullshit is mangaplus? I hope manga aggregators will keep stealing from those suckers.

Si a alguien le importa, la app de Shueisha Manga PLUS se puede leer en Mexico en Español y tiene hasta el capitulo 961.
Me pregunto si los que le hacen scanlation lo saben porque suena a perdida de tiempo.

Double-page supporter
This manga is in every way mediocre in my opinion, and has zero bearing on my childhood. So it's strange that I find this so nostalgic and endearing. It doesn't do anything special. I've read better fights, better characters, better plots, better everything, but I still enjoy it. I wonder if it has anything to do with my Pirate obsession. I give this a 7/10. It's the perfect read for when you've read every 8+/10 in your favorite genres, or when you've had your fill of gore and psychological trauma and just want something nice to read, for a change.

Aggregator gang
I could never get into this story. But I’ve seen extreme high praises for this story. So I’ll give it a shot...
At the most I hope it’s funny..

First time commenting, thanks for the newest chapter, thought I'd have to wait until sunday.

Someone please get rid off the mangaplus chapters that link to nothing. It's stupid to add to the database chapters that will disappear after a month.

This might seem weird but for the longest time I thought the name of the series was nepec (I was watching the series on Korean TV) but didn't fully understand the language.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Chapter 967 was removed for breaking rule 2.6, the official release isn't for another week.

Do not listen to people who say this manga is "nothing special" or "mediocre". They could not be more wrong. One Piece only looks like your typical battle manga on the surface. When you get deeper into the series you will realize how utterly genius the world-building and long-term storytelling is, which makes this manga absolutely unique compared to other series from this genre. It may take a few arcs to get used to the art-style and you also will not realize how vast, and detailed the world is until you have read about 300 chapters, but trust me once you see just how many plot-threads were woven that suddenly fit together and give you a complete new picture of characters, the story and the world you will understand just why this manga is one of the most highly rated and ranked manga on pretty much every single database on the internet be it MAL, Anilist, animeplanet or right here on Mangadex. On top of the amazing world-building and storytelling you get absolutely lovable and charming characters, funny comedy and sometimes heartwrenching tragedy that hits you hard and WILL make you cry. Of course the series is not perfect. Some arcs are weaker than others but I personally still never got bored even once. The autor manages to keep the overarching story interesting at all times by building on many exciting and interesting mysteries throughout the journey of the main crew. You just have to keep reading because you want to uncover all the secrets of this fascinating world. It is utterly addicting and once you are hooked you will thank god that you have such a huge amount of chapters to read. What are you waiting for? START READING NOW!!!

Aggregator gang
why not just make it unavailable instead of deleting it so we can go to the site of whoever uploaded it?

Contributor
LOL..... as of this posting, there are 4... yes 4 different versions of chapter 966 onsite, plus the MangaPlus linked one... damn...

@Haikaka You can always "Block Group" them if you are annoyed by them.

Users who are viewing this thread