One Piece

Ok, so have the straw hats gotten and retained control of the one piece for any significant period of time?

Remember this, when there will be no one scanlating this or shonen jump scanlation go extinct. They will start charging up for their service

It is better to avoid and boycott Mangaplus/Viz free version as a cancer. If I want to read a chapter of a manga, will go to the aggregation sites.

Seems Bentoki didn't get the sarcasm in "my thanking".

fuck, I can't believe One Piece got nuked, this was infinitely better than any other place to read it :(

anyone got a mass torrent/dl link for the scans that were up here? I can't stand the Zolo shit. Used to be able to use archive.org for the Null/Nitoryu/JB/MS/etc. until that got nuked a few months ago.

Someone please send me a link with all the chapters mirrored/torrent etc... :(

I fucking hate mangaplus

Man the scans on here were so good, I've found alternatives but none of them compare to mangadex. If anyone has a torrent for them please hit me up

Fed-Kun's army
i'm the same as @AltoClef ...if somehow someone has it that is,

but damn man, i'm not surprised if this happening here too...

it stinks that the chapters are gone but I think it was the right choice to make, since there ARE official translations, so we should support those

Fed-Kun's army
Would love to know also if anyone has gotten torrent files of the chapters that were up before.

Sucks that it got taken down before I could get caught up lol. I get that there are official ts but I preferred MD ver.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know why these MangaPlus chapters aren't showing as updated to me under my Follows tab? It's kinda annoying having to check them manually.

Is it perhaps because MangaDex updates them maybe?

i now regret my habit of waiting a few weeks so I can read multiple chapters at once....

Users who are viewing this thread