One Piece

@over18orblowupyespleen @Dragonfirewings

Well achieving universal approval is impossible I suppose... but yeah... 1? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Got to be haters.

Even if you prefer shorter series with different "appeals" than shoenen ranking something like One Piece with a 1 is plainly obvious an attempt to get another series ranked higher on this sites list. Kind of sad how petty people can be.

Their are more people who rate it 10, because one piece than their are that rate it 1 because one piece. Their are many reasons to dislike one piece other than the length, such as most the characters being turned into jokes, the solution to most fights is to punch harder and faster, off paneling way too much interesting stuff while covering too much of the boring stuff, way too much mystery baiting etc.

@Hornyturtle

Oh please... give me a break with that BS 😀

In that case Dragonball, Naruto, Bleach and ANY other shoenen out there would also be 1/10s... Cause they all blend comedy and punching harder as well as stuff like "power of friends" etc EVERY TIME!
I never claimed that only 10/10 is the correct ranking but 1? Come the f*ck on 🤣The quality of the art alone makes 1/10 rankings seem preposterous and clearly an attempt to downrank the series and not an actual opinion that people have...

Dex-chan lover
People don't seem to know how ratings go. People out there just HATE One Piece for any number of reasons and they think that that is reason to go and actively try to lower it's rank, because they can't just have an opinion, right? Must be correct always. Arguing over or even frankly caring about ratings is pointless and will quickly give you more headache than it's worth. The lowest ratings will always be people who actively dislike the thing and the highest will always be people heavily biased to the thing and unfortunately due to the way people work you rarely get ratings that aren't one of those two options, it's almost always love or hate.

Also also this very much DOES apply to all the other shounen or manga in general, and I'd argue for the endings of Naruto and Bleach likely even more at that time. Go look at the 9* one page listings on here and the 5* romances that people rate bad because the description is bad or any crossdressing manga getting hate for being "anti-trans". It's all over all ratings on any site :D

I don't believe people who is upto date with one piece gonna give lower rating it below 5 must be haters trying to lower it's rank I know it's tiring to wait but effort of odachi put in his work is insane writing such a great manga for two decades with weekly updates is no small feat that's why I have greatest respect to oda as compared to other mangaka as for people rating 1 never bother reading this lol or just rate it based on artstyle

Come on man it's One Piece. Literally one of the greatest if not the greatest manga of all time. Its good.

@Hornyturtle have you just never read a Shonen action series before? Are you also incapable of seeing a deeper meaning behind the fights? Go read something else and take your trash opinion with you

what oden is back

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Contributor
@DamnThatsHot

It was mentioned in the description, but the owners of the series contacted Viz to take it down. MangaDex acquiesced rather than risk legal action.

• This
Reactions: yu6

Users who are viewing this thread