One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 111

Dex-chan lover
This is actually a serious question:
Who will win?
Saitama = a gag character destined to be the strongest
King = a gag character destined to be lucky in ANY situation

Dex-chan lover
@artichoke Saitama. Not because of power. But because of the fact that King's ranking exists because he was given credit for Saitama's work

Dex-chan lover
Wow this was a great chapter. Anybody know why there's such an influx of chapters recently?

Fuck no, gtfo here. Lol at flashy flash. The ninjas with the gay outfits and double names meaning the same damn thing are really dense.

Fed-Kun's army
At first, I thought those are some pretty batshit rumours, but then, there's Saitama, so it's not actually that far-fetched.
@CatLife
He probably thinks the guy wants to be reimbursed for his broken sword.

Fed-Kun's army
My Goodness this is absurd... Poor King. this chapter was pure gold.

I get that his reputation makes people think he is strong but if he is telling people that he's weak and everything about himself is a lie then at least hear him out

Group Leader
@boldmonkey The "crater in the moon" rumor is actually the result of Saitama getting knocked into it by Boros' attack. Everything that is attributed to King is actually due to one of Saitama's feats of absurdity.

Dex-chan lover
After the first dojo, I would have noticed the trend, and just said "I have come to retrain as a complete novice, will restrain my power to the absolute limit, and face this training as a complete weakling." That should have worked on anyone, even if they come up with some reality bending explanation for how he can actually Clark Kent himself.

Edit: or go back and tell Fang that you don't want to hurt anyone, so you've come for some technical training, to no longer rely on brute strength.

the tables have turned. i remember king lecturing saitama about his complaining about being bored but never doing anything himself to break his boredom. let's see if king can go and cure his weakness with saitama's advice

I like the theory that King is actually a powerful transmitter-type empath. He unconsciously amplifies and broadcasts his own feelings of fear and inadequacy onto other people, but if he ever became confident he'd get his ass kicked.

Users who are viewing this thread