One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 111

Fed-Kun's army
>King accidentally causes a huge surge in Hero Association recruits
>Gets named the new head of the Association

Oneeeeee, you really were serious about picking this up again! I'm so happy! And so much content too!

I really feel for King, damn. Nobody is seriously listening to him, are they? Prejudice is such a motherfucker. Also, nice to see how Garou is doing. Aaannd here we are, Flash willing to become a teacher for a certain someone. I'm afraid Saitama will actually somehow push King on him, 'though. 😅

Power Uploader
@IHavoc great theory. If you're right, King amplifies fear and insecurity in people and monsters he interacts with.

And it would explain why Saitama isn't affected: he knows zero fear or insecurity, since he's the real deal. When multiplying zero by the infinite, you still get zero.

Dex-chan lover
Aaah. ONE you madman. XD

Poor King doesn't even have an avenue of getting strong. Saitama ironically gave him the best advice.

Well, if Flashy Flash is looking for a new student...

@kirin-kun i guess that would also explain why only the robot was able to stand up against king out of all the enemies that directly went up against him

Aggregator gang
Gold chapter. I cant help but feel bad for King. Also random Garou.

Ok, this chapter finally willed me to make an account and a comment.
AHAHHAHAHA HE SLAMMED THE DOOR IN FLASHIES FACE!!!

Dex-chan lover
@jp06 yeah, I reread chapter 80 up to the new one. Seems I just forgot ONE's design for lots of the characters is all.

Users who are viewing this thread