One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 112

@stravanasu Flashy just pulls it out of the rock on page 12. Saitama accidentally throws something towards it on page 13, snapping it in half.

Dex-chan lover
@stravanasu Saitama hit/slapped/punched flashy flash in retort to his "it might break". Flashy's head hit the sword and broke it

"...because every single character aside from boros and garou are irrelevant."

@boag This isn't true whatsoever. Why mention these two of all characters? Garou and especially Boros aren't really all that important. In comparison, Psykos and Bofoi are more relevant than despite having much less screentime. The Monster Association Raid arc (as well as most of the story) focuses largely on side-characters so the manga isn't really that much different from the original webcomic in that regard. I don't understand why you would continue reading the series if this is actually how you feel.

Dex-chan lover
@uwubruh
youre right i mistook boros for psykos, only they will get any development whatsoever after this arch.
Tatsu and Fubuki are setup up here.

And im reading this series because the webcomic is great, and was hoping that this would continue the work while adding something worthwhile, but its been adding so much shitty filler that it has started to become a detriment to the original.

Aggregator gang
@boag Put the blame on ONE himself. Because he is working together with Murata in the manga. Murata does the drawing and ONE does the storyboard. I can see that maybe they are putting more filler than intended so they can sell it closing volumes with enough chapters in each of them. But still, ONE is the the one leading the project and approving it.

Dex-chan lover
@NeroPR
I know ONE draws the storyboard, Murata has shown off the personal pages he got from ONE for the last year whenever he streams.
im glad the webcomic is back on, because I dont know how Murata convinced ONE to be his personal webcomic maker for the past year, but it really fucked with everything.

Only now I noticed Saitama 'offered' the broken cup of tea to Flashy, and kept the intact one for himself! 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread