One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 112

Dex-chan lover
I'm expecting a repeat of that 'please fight me seriously' moment with Genos

a fake out SERIOUS punch, then shoulder tap while the guy's stunned from staring death in the face

One of the best chapters in a while, damn, hopefully Flash joins the Saitama squad soon.

Dex-chan lover
"Garou was weakened by fighting the S class"
HAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAHAHAHAHA

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe King will train under flashy flash or something, the guy seems arrogant enough to not be afraid of the King "Engine".

Aggregator gang
Saitama on page 4, 2nd panel:
Aw shit, here we go again.

While I love Murata drawings, this comedic route is why I love this series in the first place.

One does good stories, but Murata draws them better. He even uses One's style at appropriate times.

Supporter
That's cute. He thinks he can beat Saitama in a game of tag. Though if he's as annoying as a mosquito, he might be able to get away with it.

Aggregator gang
Saitama seems genuinely annoyed and just want to go back and play games. Also if Flashy Flash loses then the Saitama gets a new member. Btw when does One release a webcomic? Biweekly or monthly?

Fed-Kun's army
Although i love murata's illustrations, ONE's stories are top notch. A diamond in the rough; thank you ONE for rising from the dead on easter

Dex-chan lover
@Mnuchinboo He didn't have a schedule, I doubt he will start having one now but if I get at least one per month I'm grateful (as long as it's at least 20 pages hahaha).

Double-page supporter
Whaa i thought his name was translated as "Speed of Light Flash" or smth...

Interesting chapter tho. I missed laughing at Saitama's shenanigans.

Users who are viewing this thread