One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 112

Lol, Garou was weakened he said, Garou was literally breaking his limiter, no one weakened him at all, in fact, they helped him become stronger. Only Saitama who broke his limiter a long time ago could beat Garou.

@r31ya well also flash understands that Saitama is strong, but doesn't understand just HOW strong he is, while bang does

Also yeah, Garou even continue to grow vastly stronger during the fight with Saitama, up until the point he realized he couldn't win.

Dex-chan lover
Well saitama really lack skill - he lost to Bang in rock-paper-scissor and can't slap the mosquito, and in martial art you need foresight to calculate your opponents next steps so maybe flashy will win
Saitama might be a strong hero who can beat the bad guy, but he is terrible in disaster relief or any dexterious situation

Dex-chan lover
@r31ya I honestly think it is because Saitama got too strong too fast, so he wasn't able to develop a proper fighting technique to deal with those around his strength. That would take more than 3 years to develop. The other thing is that Saitama probably didn't fight that many people versed in any form of martial arts as well as monsters. Fighting monsters is always to the death, so go at her like a wild animal.
I imagine all the heroes who are versed in martial arts of any style learned them in a closed environment with a teacher and their strength grew over their life.

Hell, when or if you got into fights in middle school or highschool how did you fight? I was only in 2 or 3 and all I did was punch with the odd grab. Nothing fancy, just aim for weak points which pretty much resembles how saitama fights... like a novice

Jet

@Bengon While it's strange, that Garou simply disappeared, Suiryu is also never shown again even though he was roughly Bang's lvl. Hard to judge. Yeah, I hope, all this guys will resurface again. What are they even doing, I wonder?

@Hounder Well, there is a huge hole in your theory. We know, that the hero association was founded because of Saitama's early escapades. The thankful father, whos kid was saved from a monster made that association. Unless, there is some weird time looping involved, there is just no way.

Aggregator gang
OMG the good comic is back :D!

I dropped Murata's because it was way too slow, took itself way too seriously and nothing was happening but side characters.

Welp, I'll see you all again in 2022.

Fed-Kun's army
@Jet
Garou literally shows up at previous chapter yo, at the waterfall. also since suiryu has never appeared in the webcomic, One might need some story reintegration between his and the Murata's version if suiryu is set to appear here.

Dex-chan lover
God the webcomic is so great, short and sweet and full of comedy, the main manga has gotten so full of filler its become dull.

@Jet
Garou was already at the level of Boros, the prophecy was about boros and the one boros got was about garou, somehow Saitamas existance screwed with the timing.

A lot of people seem to be forgetting that ONE does all of the storyboards for the manga. Murata literally just draws it. He doesn't do any of the writing. So the people who say they don't like Murata's version, don't like ONE's story. Because it's longer I guess.

Contributor
@Jet @Juslin True, I do still feel that there is some relationship there. In the end, I do think that Blast will be a part of this in some way (like the final boss or something).

Fed-Kun's army
oh boy coming back to web series i kinda forgot that was flashy flash.

@boag For someone who read the manga, you seems to not get it at all. Garou was also not the prophecy mentioned by the Shibabawa. Did you even follow the story? Fubuki met with psykos and asked what she saw. Of course what she saw was shibabawa's prophecy. Its that simple. Unless ONE decided to troll all of us and give it another different story route. Also the event of Genos meeting Saitama until now is just a span of 2 months plus. The prophecy is due to happens within 6 months after her death/ after Boros arrived on earth. So do the math. I'm not saying its going to happen exactly 6 month later, I'm just saying there is still time for ONE to play around with his story e.g whos blast? who is the organization behind the destruction of Genos family etc.

Edit: Nevermind, you called the manga chapters right now a fillers? Do you even read bro. That arc was literally in the webcomic only difference is orochi was an addition there by ONE himself. Just wanna make it clear before you went berserk.

Users who are viewing this thread