One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 113

@babapo741 One's father is still alive. Murata, artist of the redrawn version of One Punch-Man ( https://mangadex.org/title/7139/one-punch-man ), is the one who lost his father.

I don't know if One reads the comments, but...

I'm truly sorry for your father's death. Please accept my condolences. Much love for you and your family.

This is opm. The excitement and the hype! Can't wait for the next chapter cause I. AM. LOVIN. THIS.

Imagine flashy becomes Saitama's disciple or better yet! Vouches for him to be S rank

Dex-chan lover
After spending the last 4 days reading through the Murata manga and this — I feel like leaving my two cents on the table although it does seem to be the general consensus among people (and the main discussion in the comments)

OPM really is a fun story all around and I’m surprised to see that ONE has actually managed to keep it fresh and interesting. While Murata’s designs and action are really good, the decisions him (and ONE) made for spicing up the plot in the manga were completely unnecessary and didn’t serve anything other than making the story bloated and completely avoiding the themes/Saitama himself, I feel hopeful that it’ll be able to converge back into the original story but considering half of the chapters were already wasted on long and unimportant action scenes, the work is already detrimental to the original. Aside from the slice-of-lifey extra chapters, anything relating to the main story in Murata’s stuff feels really dull.

That being said, the webmanga is really strong and ONE has come back with all his new skills he got from MP100...so this’ll keep being amazing.

Also: was that a dig at how bad the anime is?

I don't think adding updates about the redraw by murata is really appropriate for the original. As anyone can see from these comments, most people skimmed it and have the wrong information.

"Saitama's head not a text bubble"
Wow you cant just do him like that. Also One's paneling has gotten a lot better since working with Murata.

honestly, i am kinda sad that the serialized version of this has not reached this point yet(although firstly i would like it to reach at least end of Garou fight, but well, it takes the time it takes i guess...), and also, it is really funny comparing how some of the characterrs look in this to the serialized version - like flashy flash for example, as welll as many of the other heroes (also, it really gives me an appreciation for how much work Murata has put into his work, especially when considering the backgrounds present in each panel, as well as the character design and all of the fucking details - also how he extends the fight scenes and makes them really cool - i could go on about this but i think you get the point xd)

what kind of training has saitama done to strengthen his teeth to such a degree O_O!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
LMAO "disciple applicant " way to go genos, burst that dude's bubble of delusion

Users who are viewing this thread