One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 118

Dex-chan lover
Offscreened by Saitama, 10/10.

inb4 Murata extends it to a three chapter battle

I like how Caped Baldy ask if he was a friend of Sonic’s to verify he didn’t make a mistake. Then proceeded to give That Mans stuff To Forlocks. HAH

Dex-chan lover
Hahahah I was wondering when Saitama would show up this arc.

Thanks for the translation!

Please let the next chapter be soon.

I really want to see what happens next.

Nobody talking about Blast making a trollish face reveal, heh.
And @MesaOracle people still going about Blast = Saitama when we have plenty of proof that they are two different people.

Dex-chan lover
@lsbkf You're new to the joke so I'll help you out. I was not referencing Blast but the almighty Blake! Sasuga Blake-sama!

Here, read this and become enlightened. https://mangadex.cc/title/14527/yuusha-ga-shinda

Blake-sama would slay 1000 four Saitama's and still be able to take on 1000 four dukes.

Double-page supporter
Wow it's been a while since we've had a new webcomic chapter. Thanks for the translation! Also, I can't wait to see this new OP character.

Saitama literally just beat some random guy down and stole their stuff. Granted it was self defense but still

It took so long that I didn't realize the fact that Saitama and "Leadering Leader" would run into each other. I was legit getting hyped for a fight.

well, we all know what to expect from Saitama but never to be offscreen and out of nowhere. he practically mugged the first person who ran at him.

"Saitama just robbed some dude" No, he was assaulted, then removed the weapons from his attacker. Did the people saying that even read the chapter, or just look at the pictures cause reading is hard?

Fed-Kun's army
Saitama deleted Boros yet you expect a noname super ninja boss will stand a chance? He didn't even last 4 pages.

Double-page supporter
flashy flash always has to get the last ridiculous word in and only saitama ignores him lmao

Dex-chan lover
No, Amai mask! Don't do it!!! Identity theft of Saitama will result in your doom.
The ninja shouldn't have come till Saitama quest for a blade had been completed.

Users who are viewing this thread