One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 122

Dex-chan lover
Man, that last panel . . . hard to believe this is the same One who started this up years ago.

It's pretty easy for Mask to explain this though.
"A vicious monster imitated my appearance in order to mislead all my beautiful fans."
Given the variety of monsters the public has to experience, it would be totally believable.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. Lots of ways this can go.

Amusing how his transformation ended up strengthening the clown further because of the new hot gossip though.

The best salvage of the situation, I think, is to claim you unexpectedly transformed just now, and are as surprised as the next guy.

Aggregator gang
HOW DO YOU STOP IT RIGHT THERE?! Damn ONE got me good.

This chapter was really intense, just when I thought Saitama was going to do his classic bit and steal the kill, Sweet mask takes the clown down.

I wonder if he is gonna be like "nah he is still the same dude" like he did with Garou.

Thanks for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
Easy.

"Because none of you would leave for safety, I was forced to make use of my combat transformation ability. I sacrifice my beauty into ugliness for an increase in power equal to how ugly I become. I did not want to show anyone this secret ability!"

Make it their fault, and everyone knows S-class folk have weird ass powers. The public won't take you for a monster. Might even get a huge boost in popularity in sympathy-fans.

Dex-chan lover
It's so nice how all of this is driven by the characters and how they're explained by ONE.
I've stopped reading the Murata version some time ago, because it really couldn't catch my interest anymore, but ONE is able to do that with every chapter. Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
Man, nobody needs a hero more than Sweet Mask right now. Beautiful chapter.

well if humans want to be monsters I don't see the problem with other way around.

That last panel where he looks at the crowd, holy shit...
ONE really didn't spare Amai mask.
Other monsters usually look cool or a mix of cool and scary, Beauto on the other hand simply looks...terrible.

@Frozeneye yeah me too.
his art is really good but his story mismatch with original too much. leading me thinking he doing this for his own, not for ONE

Users who are viewing this thread