One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 123

Is this a Winter Soldier type situation? I can't see a civil war happening because HA is crumbling.

Dex-chan lover
Shit I wanted to see what happened after saitama took him away.

Double-page supporter
Those top dogs skip the meeting. What is this? It's a fasion?

Blast and Blue.

Saitama should build his own group - he has 4 member already - Saitama, Genos, Garou, Mask

i love saitama more and more each chapter, wow

ALSO THERE’S THREE MORE CHAPTERS THAT ARENT TRANSLATED YET AND SOMEONE IS COMING BACK! so excited

Dex-chan lover
Whoa is that Suiryu??
Has he even appeared here before?

Dex-chan lover
That's... way more realistic than I was expecting...

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt @Sandy

That's not Suiryuu, that's his sister...

It doesn`t seen like Suiryuu made a presence yet in the web novel, at least there was not the tournament where he appears in the manga/anime.

Dex-chan lover
Like with the Sea King debacle, the varied reactions of the crowd is nice to see. But all it takes is many loud and visible people for the general opinion to go sour, or at least appear to be.

Amai mask doesn't deserve any of this shit. Why did he even do that stunt with Saitama? And what is Saitama himself doing?

Dex-chan lover
So we're in the Amai mask arc now.
Turns out he was a monster all along now he's being hunted down right? The only one who's cool with Amai rn is Saitama. (And maybe Genos? But only because Saitma is alright with him.)
Shit is gonna get real.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope ONE-sensei will show some Mask support groups. Everyone hating him just for being a monster despite what he did is unrealistically edgy.

Users who are viewing this thread