One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 123

@chucke1992 You forget Silver Fang, Fubuki and King. Flashy flash should accept his fate soon too. Saitama also got himself one hell of a dog.

Dex-chan lover
Damn it, Saitama bro bringing a tear to me eye. Greatest most likeable OP character I've read so far

Dex-chan lover
Suiryu's sibling is here! For a second I was shocked cos I thought ONE made Suiryu canon in his webcomic

@Ciurrb how is that unrealistically edgy? There are panels where people rationally said that even though he looked like a monster, he still saved them. Then there are other people in the crowd who contrasted that saying that he’s a monster and should be treated as such, that’s very realistic, especially with the current events going on today.

Dex-chan lover
@BasilD If this is his family, and they're mentioning him existing but being elsewhere, he's at least as canon as someone like Blast who never actually shows up in the present as far as we know.

Double-page supporter
qEdINv9.png

Shed a tear for sure.

@ciurrb What? Oh yes, the same monsters who might've killed my entire family, destroy my house, and city, then who knows what considering the diversity of their "sins". Most monsters transform either from birth, or from intense emotion, even though there's also aliens who are neither. Regardless, this is a realistic situation. The world is stable, but only barely, people constantly lose work, homes, and families to monsters.

“You’re really cool” had me grinning from ear to ear 😁

Dex-chan lover
Being a hero is sometimes just for fun, and that's all that is to it. Noone can just take it from you.

Fed-Kun's army
Page 7.... Amai Mask reminds me of Quasimodo

also i think i forgot when they had tea together ahaha when was that again??

Wow these "humans" are ruthless. This is so sad.

Dex-chan lover
that crowd of people were the reason sweet mask lost because the monster he was fighting was especially strong in that situation

Users who are viewing this thread