One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 125

Have you guys not seen Tatsumaki's flashback in the webcomic? Blast was already confirmed to be real.

Ok, so I'm confused. Is this the same Syryu from the manga? Or this is a different version, because here he still seems a bit of an ass.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait wait wait... wasn't Blast supposed to be Saitama from when he still had hairs ? Does it actually mean that Blast is a real character ? Or is Blue not realy Blast's son ? Or is he ? What a mystery !

Fed-Kun's army
Well that's some face reveal, always wondered what was under the chrome dome.

Destro-gi-joe-15486037-1280-960.jpg

I guess Blue is going to end up wearing a mask at some point.

maxresdefault.jpg

Aggregator gang
Is Saitama going to recruit the Hero Formerly Known As Handsome Mask to the Hero Name Victim Association? And all these modified people out of nowhere, is Metal Knight in on this?
@DSkyline
We don't even know if Blast is doing nothing. Saitama saved the world numerous times without ever getting any recognition. Blast might just not care about reporting his activities.

Aggregator gang
I feel like blue is gonna be a OP character at the surface, but turns out to be a nerf version of King.

Dex-chan lover
lmao, that isekai tensei church with 900,000 followers
their founder must actually be truck-kun in disguise

Aggregator gang
@DSkyline
I can completely agree with your theory. Plus Saitama being a wise old guy or ya know being a metaphorical Dad to this kid with his bluntness and just sound advice.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna guess that Blue hates his dad because of his uncaring attitude. After all, Blast hasn't done a single move at all despite the catastrophic events having occurred. So Blue created the Neo-Heroes to prove that he can be a better Hero than his dad ever was.

@Mortaze No Blast is not Saitama. Blast could be genetically modified for all we know because there's not enough information

Ah i see, another shounen protagonist that have badass daddy just like Naruto and Lufy.

Contributor
I can't mmm...
I keep thinking that one song "I'm blue da ba dee dabba daee" mmm...

Fed-Kun's army
I still find it amusing how people kept thinking Blast was Saitama. Like, fools, How old was Tatsumaki when she was rescued? She was in her teens, Blast was probably in his mid to late 20's. Time-skip to current, Maki's mid 20's now. So we get 10 years. How old would Saitama been then? 15. Give it a rest and look at the time line.

Users who are viewing this thread