One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 125

Dex-chan lover
Blue create Neo hero. But, what's about his dad in HA?

If he already researched HA, he should have know that. I guess he know his dad doesn't care about this or he disappeared for years now. So, he doesn't think about his dad anymore.

I think.

Double-page supporter
so blast is not saitama

Of course he is not. Why was that even a theory? There were several background stories, that totally disprove this.

First Saitama was a normal dude 3 years ago and just started training there (chapter with the crab guy and the son of the hero assosiation founder)
Blast found and saved Tatsumako when she still was a child. She is 28 now, so she wasnt 25 back then...
Saitama didnt know shit about the Hero assosiation. Blast being #1 totally contradicts that.
Dunno the exact age, but lets say Saitama is 25 right now, he must have impregnated the mother at the age of 8 or 9 (pregnancy takes some months for the math and logic failures)

Or was this theory just a joke and I wasted my time writing this?

Dex-chan lover
Well, this is fascinating. A neat introduction to the Neo equivalent of S-Class, though tension is...high. For some reason, I predict Darkshine crushing Raiden in the future based on this chapter.

It might be Black Sperm's foreshadowing, but yeah, I'm starting to see the seams in this system. There's still a lot of focus on publicity, though the leaders seem to at least try to play ball, which is more than the S-class can say.

Blue, huh? We're finally getting connections to Blast. Getting Shou vibes.

Dex-chan lover
why does neo just seem like its like its doing a hydra reed skull deally even if blue is supposedly blast's son.

Dex-chan lover
Definitely did not expect that reveal. My hypothesis was that Saitama was Blast's son.

I'm still surprised some people thought Blast was Saitama. Tatsumaki's flashback should have confirmed that since she's older than Saitama.

Welp that was surprising, i dont know about the son but at least we are finally getting closer to seeing blast now.

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see I'm not the only one hypothesizing that Blast was Saitama... but that theory's now just out of the window because of Blast's son, aside from some of the glaring problems with the theory of course.

Well, it's nice chapter, thought the Ninja Arc will continue soon but I guess it's just an introduction for sonic and flash and now we're entering a new arc. If I'm guessing, ONE would use the same plot like Silver Fang and Garou Arc, it would likely Saitama stopping his disciples rampage in the end. I see the correlation between Blast and Silver Fang have the same moral and yet their son/disciple have different meanings of it and Saitama will end the chaos and get them back to the Saitama's way of hero.

Just opinion..

Users who are viewing this thread