One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 125

"I need to remove the limiter on my suit" (p. 18) that sentence is a bit ambiguous... Does it mean the suit limits the wearer's power (like Boros with his armor ) or it enhances the wearer's physical power and it has a fonction to give even more power during a limited amount of time? Since he has said that he can use it just once, I guess it's the latter one, right?

It's good that there's no relation between Blast and Saitama.
If he was his son or something it would take away from the great narrative, that is, an ordinary person can achieve extraordinary things with immense fortitude and hard work.

Why is everyone assuming what is said at face value?
Any rando could show up and say, "hey, I'm Blast's son."

@AlexMCS
and why would all those people follow some kid who claims to be blast's son without any evidence? you clearly haven't thought this through lmao

@lolmaolol
Are YOU SAYING that Blast Son should not be weak compared to saitama WTF this IS Blasphemy what is wrong with you this is not mha garbage

the 2 people who might be close to Saitama strength is Blast and the one who gave homeless emperor his powers

@urmumske he could flaunt his strength, fabricate evidence, be in cahoots with the others in the Neo Heroes since he is the founder etc. etc. etc.
I'm just saying we can't assume it's true based on that. It can be a ruse.
He can also be: amnesiac, abandoned, orphaned etc. etc. etc.
And Saitama can still be Blast AND his father.

It's way too soon to jump to conclusions.

Fed-Kun's army
@500bees I know. But that's suppressed Saitama that we just saw, which is what I was hoping he'd be at least close to in terms of speed.

@kenken77 Yes that is what I'm saying. If he's blast's son, then he should at least be able to keep up with suppressed Saitama in speed.

Aggregator gang
@AlexMCS
And Saitama can still be Blast AND his father.
No, not really. This guy is 16, Saitama is in his mid-20s.

Not to mention Blast was already an adult in Tatsumaki's flashback.

Power Uploader
@KugelBlitZ
Typo on page 2: "... with champtionship experience ..." >> "... with championship experience ..."
Typo on page 12: "... was persuiaded to ..." >> "... was persuaded to ..."
Typo on page 15: "... come with use to ..." >> "... come with us to ..."

Dex-chan lover
i don't understand why people think saitama could be blast. we know he's not blast, we know his backstory. Am i missing something?

@lolmaolol
why would blast's son (or blast for that matter) be able to keep up with saitama? any reason?

Fed-Kun's army
@nobaka Suppressed Saitama. Keyword "suppressed". Nobody should be able to keep up with Saitama going all out. That's the point of the whole manga.

Double-page supporter
I swear to god those "blast is saitama/his dad!!!" Theories need to die already. Its been years!

Anyways, im surprised ONE decided to shove WhatshisnameFromThatOneRandomArcMurataMade into his story like this. I get ppl claim is all canon bc ONE said so (I mean you can hardly say no to the guy with insane art skills drawing your once shitty webcomic), but It still feels... random and contrived, I guess. I do like Blue being introduced as Blast's alleged son though, plenty of potential there for the story to unfold around this mysterious hero (Blast).

Is it really his son? Is he an experiment come to life? An impostor? Adopted?? Who knows but this is interesting.

Dex-chan lover
@lolmaolol
but that 'suppressed' level is completely subjective. in this case it's just 'as fast as he thinks he can go without amai mask's head getting ripped off'. it's not the same speed as 'just fast enough that genos can train with him'.

and it's not like just being blast's son would make him strong. otherwise saitama's dad(?) would be op too. or tatsumaki and fubuki's parents

Fed-Kun's army
@nobaka And yet Blast's son is strong. At least when compared to other characters that aren't Saitama. And the difference between Saitama moving with Amai Mask and training with Genos compared to his non-suppressed self is minuscule. Regardless, I stated that Blast's son, and in replying you, Blast himself, should at bare minimum be able to keep up with suppressed Saitama, because that's where we are in the story. These characters have been hidden up until now and if you're introducing them at this point in the story, there's no reason why they should be much weaker than people like Garou and Boros who have pushed Saitama to getting serious.

Dex-chan lover
So his son's about to be beaten up down the line? given the vitriol he has towards the original hero organization/saitama seems like he'll be a stepping stone to have blast face off against saitama prob getting beaten up after trying to pick a fight.

Users who are viewing this thread