One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 126

Fed-Kun's army
These suits most likely have to do with the Organization. But that makes me wonder if this is related to the change in the Amai Mask that happened recently.

I heard that ONE is drawing quicker the more nudes he gets in his dms
Fellas, y'all know what to do

Fed-Kun's army
Does anyone else feel that the Neo Heroes are even more conceited than Hero Association?

Dex-chan lover
@ac45king

Most of the hero association members to my knowledge were doing it to help people , to prove themselves or because the association offered them something good.
But it became top-centric, only caring about the top performers (S and some A class heroes) and more like a corporation with employees.

Neo Heroes seem to be pure profit centered. There's not really any 'save people' mentality there, other than for PR and rewards.

Dex-chan lover
To be honest what is surprising is that something like the Neo Heroes had not appeared before.

Dex-chan lover
Well, firstly, there’s the fact that the HA was a volunteer organization that supposedly only got by through donations, though we know they’ve been making money through exploiting monsters like that one pangolin monster that generated a kind of material they could sell for a lot of money.

Secondly, the S Class appeared within the first few months, giving the public their first taste of just what “the strongest” looked like. The fact that they joined the HA in the first place was quite the lucky coincidence, since we’ve seen other similarly skilled reluctant to join and associate themselves with the hero profession.

Which leads to the next point; things have rapidly gone hot in the recent months since the story began, with more frequent appearances of higher disaster level threats. Before this point, there was no major dissatisfaction with the HA. It’s only with these frequent occurrences that the HA’s ability to deal with all threats quickly and safely (safety in that the heroes dispatched are safe and sound, inspiring confidence in the civilians) has been called into question. Hence what BS said about the MA’s attack not being for nothing.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this all neo hero business is going to become a huge debut area for Saitama.
But ONE knows how to manipulate us in a very good way, so I won't count on that.

Fed-Kun's army
they lead the monster in city and let them rampage a little, after a while they came in group to defeat the monster

Users who are viewing this thread