One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 128

Double-page supporter
The situation where 5 dragon disasters act independly at the same time is unheard of...

MA is an exception. They had gathered a lot of dragon levels. But, they had a goal when they did it. They let dragon levels to rescuit potential monster to join. Even so, they only used 2 dragons, EC and Goketsu, to the scene.

That is why Black Sperm was surprised by how many dragon level on the scene.

These 5 dragon levels seem go rampage whatever they like.

I wonder if they have some sort of goal or.. they just happen to be here, or lead to.

With Machince God being here again, it's most likely, they release all the monsters to lure other S-class away and force King to fight to gather his data. Since they never get anything out of him.

It would be funny if they already have all data on all s-class heroes. But, they never act, because they never have King's data to analysis and handle him.

King have been saving the world all this time.

Double-page supporter
'Apologize to us or we'll crush the whole organization!'

Saitama could have done it if he want.

Blue is just the classic shounen protag it seems, the "son of a hero, I do this for justice" guy to Genos "my sad backstory drives me" shounen antihero.

Double-page supporter
LMAO SAITAMA ACTUALLY JOINED THE NAME VICTIMS ASSOCIATION YESSSS 🤣 things are really getting serious now omg, can't wait to see more of suiko & genos & tornado fight

Double-page supporter
Keep 'em comming yeah !! also i support a new name for saitama and co...

Dex-chan lover
Why are there suddenly so many Dragon level monsters? Are they perhaps... created?

Dex-chan lover
me too want to know why his hero name "The Great Degenerate". lol

Lol wasn't expecting saitama to actually join the name victim association (smth like that idk). That one got me laughed.
I think just like suiryu, suiko will get to see saitama's true strength soon

"Only Sweet Mask and Child Emperor tried to be strong leaders" excuse the fuck out of me, are they ignoring the Fubuki Group? Her name is literally the name of an organization. What about Atomic Samurai, Bang and their disciples? Those dumb suits I swear to God

Double-page supporter
@ilvanezzo

Those are groups among the heroes, not people who think of the hero organization at large.
The translation is probably a bit off.

thank you for the updates One! now I am eager to see caped baldy steal spotlights again. I hope there's 2 more chapters tomorrow :---(

It is pretty chaotic there.

@andibad

I am waiting for a moment when people will see the power of Saitama, but then he will tell something like that he still can't defeat King🤣 (implying games)

I was hoping Blue to be more intimidating, but I guess he's like the other heroes who'll get beaten up by a a demon or dragon threat monster. anyways, it was his first patrol so I'll be looking forward to what he can pull off.

Fed-Kun's army
so what's the multi-armed doll a reference to? it's in mangas every so often

Users who are viewing this thread