One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 128

Double-page supporter
Man I'm loving all these new chapters, also things are about to get serious even more now! Can't wait!

Dex-chan lover
95% sure it will be Machine God Miller. Previous dude was Machine God Zsimov (G4 in the redraw) so it's probably just sci fi writer references.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_M._Miller_Jr.

Supporter
I wonder if Saitama will get visibility now.

Since they are all fighing dragon class monsters out in the open, if he was to punch them all to death, there isn't much chance of all of them to be attributed to someone else, right ? At least i hope so.

That new hero will be following saitama after seeingvsaitama one punch that robot 😂

Saitama follower who attracted by saitama one punch:
1. Genos, saitama as his teacher
2. Fubuki, wanting saitama be her member group
3. Sonic, not accepting defeat from saitama.
4. King, king engine
5. Silver fang, seeing saitama as strongest heroes
6. Flash, wanting saitama become his student
7. Sweetmask

Know about saitama power, but currently not try following saitama :
1. Mumen raider
2. Bomb

Unknown :
1. Zombie man
2. Tatsumaki
3. 2 monster

Next chapter Blue fights the dragon monster and almost lose then Blast comes in to save him! I called it first :p

anyway jokes aside. thank you @VibhavM and the other bois for all the hard work you put in for the opm community :) <3

Dex-chan lover
Saitama finally appears again... and he's protesting his dumb hero name. Classic.

Hmm, I'm not sure what to feel about Blue
since he is also the son of powerful character from Mob Psycho.
I feel like ONE's just reusing the character type.

Dex-chan lover
Saitama, being a bum while the whole world is at war with monsters.
Joining the hero asso was a mistake, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Good luck, folks. This is where S-Class shine, because uncertain odds are the usual odds.

Let's see what Blue can do too. The Neo Heroes are acting smug, but let's see how they respond to the Hero Association's SOS and how they handle the disaster in general.

Double-page supporter
Hero association: "Help us"
Saitama: "No"
H.A; "Why?"
Saitama: "Change my hero name first"
H.A: "No"
Saitama: "Then I won't help you"

I mean Saitama's more of a neutral character that does what he wants, You could say he's a pacifist but I heavily doubt that
Heck, he could even go join the NEO association if he wants to & Genos would even follow him as Saitama's disciple
I don't exactly know why Black sperm was shocked to hear about 5 dragon class monsters appearing at the same time, I mean he is byfar one of the strongest monsters from the monster association (At least in top 5)

Dex-chan lover
Man I can't WAIT for Saitama to get his true hero name "One Punch Man".

Fed-Kun's army
@Human_the_2nd Rather than shocked, Black Sperm mostly seem surprised, even the Monster Association at most only had maybe a dozen Dragon class, so it is surprising for 5 Dragons to appear at same time, unless it is another case of monsters organizing themselves.

Dex-chan lover
So blue never fought monsters before that ? What the hell has he been doing then ?

Users who are viewing this thread