One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 129

@Frosty_Josh Suiko, Suiryuu's sister, is part of the Hero Association (since pretty recently, the start of the arc-ish). Suiryuu on the other hand DID become a member of the Neo Heroes at about the same time. The one appearing in this chapter was of course Suiko.

saitama, "great! time to go to another town". Ssooo, is monster world on earth soon come to an end?? since seems that HNVA (the current strongest association) having journey from town to town. CMIIW

@ezdez what do you mean? He's working on both manga and webcomic at once, just because he didn't release any webcominc for a while doesn't mean that he isn't doing anything.

Double-page supporter
@shreyas16 I have since long lost interest in Murata's version of It and just focused on this one. From my understanding, he works with Murata to make some original storylines that eventually get connected back to the webcomic (like Suiryuu's storyline). So I guess he is doing some back and forth.

On a different topic, I really like how ONE's panelling game improved over the years.

ONE's gotten really good at drawing, nice foreshortening. Also some of his monster designs are kind of cool and not that similar to each other.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if finally more people are gonna acknowledge Saitama's strength!
Anyway, see you guys in a couple of months!!!

well damn, that's a lot of witnesses, maybe ONE wants to explore the new dynamic that will be formed once more people or even everyone, knows about Saitama's power. I guess that's where everything has been heading since the end of the Garou arc.

LOL , Saitama running with the victims group like anyone else standing in the background.

LOL , Saitama running with the victims group like anyone else standing in the background.

@enosia it is a nice dynamic considering the years of build up, though I suspect that Saitama won't be completely recognized by everyone in the near future, causing the Manga to be longer
( which is great for me, I think)

Users who are viewing this thread