One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 130

@roata11 I don't mean that. I don't understand what that means. "just lift dude" is lifting weights or doing push ups? I don't know what Saitama advised KING to do?

Sadly, Blast has been already shown in last OP chapter. Quite a dissapointment to show him before he appears in webcomic...

is it zombieman intention to got like that (he want more power, etc), or Dr. Genus continue his experiment about zombieman?

Microchips? And the two beat up Neo Heroes got "surgery?" Is it just the Neo Heroes setting up fake fights? Or is it tied to The Organization?

Dex-chan lover
I could see this arc end up as development for severals character

Child Emperor and Metal Bat choice
Several of Hero become real strong
Sweet Mask a Hero in Monster skin vs Neo Hero mastermind a Villain in Hero suit
and end with reformation of overall Hero society
with Saitama slowly get the title he deserve

Fed-Kun's army
Based on what Blue said in the previous chapter, it seems to me that those two monsters were controlled and made themselves be defeated at a certain point.

Fed-Kun's army
It amuses me greatly how sus Drive Knight is in the manga yet he’s being called one of the most reliable heroes in the webcomic

It does get annoying how they don't investigate anything...
They hear people say that the hero name victims took down a dragon level threat... They're not sure if it's true... And they don't think to investigate?
Obviously, it's part of the gag, but it really seems this time especially they're going against their best interests by not even trying the tiniest amount to figure out who killed it.

Aggregator gang
King's about to become the hero he wants to be! And we finally see the dirty about the Neo Heroes surface... I only feel bad for the poor Blue who is being used for goodwill.

The story is finally showing some interesting and important plot points surrounding the S class heroes. Character development is what drives this story but we know that at the end of the day Saitama is the strongest hero.

Users who are viewing this thread