One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 130

king's training so that the Ultimate Hellfire Wavemotion Cannon will become a reality

Fed-Kun's army
Knowing King he got a VR game and is just getting into shape for all the moving he's going to do for full body tracking.

Iirc zombieman asked Genus to help him break his limits like Saitama, so he's probably doing the 100x regiment until he coughs up blood just as instructed.

told u guys the neo heroes arc was shit. kissmanga niggas too blind to see it and they said the manga was starting to get good lmao, no nigga. the manga was starting to get bad. only now it's starting to get good.

Dex-chan lover
So these monsters are being mass produced, so far the only one with such tech would be Metal Knight, but it could also be a ploy by the Neo Heroes.

Dex-chan lover
Cool. But there was no mention of Saitama.
Btw, Did this Webcomic turned into a monthly release? Cuz, That would be pretty good.

It was all an inside job??????????????
No wayyyyyyy :eek:oooooooooooooo
Conspiracies in my mangae with big bad corpos, WTF

I know this was never meant to be a surprise btw
Its just a very annoying trope

I think Metal Knight being evil is a red herring. He has deeper goals then he gives off, but he is obviously not evil. Machine god mirror is similar to G5. G5 was working with the monster association but metal knight sent his main drone to fight the monsters underground, and metal knights drone and G5s interactions shown that they are not on the same side. Drive Knight is too perfect. This seems more like drive knight and the organization vs metal knight arc, kinda like sonic and flash vs the ninjas.

Fed-Kun's army
Well obviously these neo heroes were shady from the beginning.

Both Hero Association & Neo Hero are so clueless. they think even if S-Class heroes are not around, Neo Hero can handle monster threats.
But in fact, it is thanks to the Hero Name Victims Association !!!

Dex-chan lover
ONE really has improved his paneling work. Will Caped Baldy get a better name by the end of 2020?

Dex-chan lover
In retrospect, it should have been obvious that the idol girl would be an enforcer of these guys, given that those two other guys were also cyborgs.

If this is the Organization after all, I wonder if we’ll see the return of Nyan. The stray cat got microchipped, hah!

Users who are viewing this thread