One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 132

just realized that "the organization" is probably neo heroes and the same organization that killed genos's family

I sense a Suiryu vs Garou fight coming.
It is great to see Garou again after being absent from the webcomic for ages.

Dex-chan lover
ONE is on the roll! Three chapters in a week means something big is coming up. Neo Heroes also going with recruiting spree, they even try to recruit Garou.

@billybob98034: At least in the anime, he was the guy leading the black battle suit group that Sonic annihilated before he mistook Saitama for another of their members (for also being bald) and then got one-punched in the nuts.

ITS FUCKING GAROU LETS GO BABY

i hope he joins the hero assocation

also.... didnt sonic eat that monster part at the end of the anime??? why does he look normal

Double-page supporter
Well, at least Garou's doing some productive work for society
Leave him alone, just let him have his peace for once, poor guy did a 180 when Saitama saw him fled and didn't chase after him

And honestly, I'm not surprised if he gets PTSD every time he encounters Saitama

Dex-chan lover
@rayasis

He ate it, but he cooked it before eating so he accidentally destroyed the monsterization parts. It turned into some gross food, nothing more.

@LukTuk89 because cyborgs are still humans, they have identities and can be recognized as individual heroes siding with humanity, while robots are just humans' tools. And it's easier to create powerful fighting forces by enchancing ready-to-use high quality materials (heroes' bodies) instead of manufacturing expensive robots from scratch... probably.

Double-page supporter
How long until Saitama destroys this Neo-N~~ sorry, Neo-Hero gang?

@Frosty_Josh you call it a shitty arc but what you just proposed is what's truly garbage.
This arc is starting to pick up, too bad he so explicitly made Neo Heroes look evil. A grey situation is always nice.

OH HOO we finally get the 2nd most Vs demanded/voted match-up, Suiryu Vs Garou, next chapters gonna be epic if they go head to head.

Double-page supporter
Ouch. What hurt me most, was seeing Hammerhead in jail. He tried to get a normal life with a normal job, but I guess nobody wanted him.

@rayasis: He cooked the monster cells. The heat destroyed their gen modifying function. What remained was bad meat.

Users who are viewing this thread