One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 132

Contributor
It'll be interesting to see how Garou will respond mmm...

Contributor
This is pretty ethical by prison standards. Government literally used them as crash test dummies and they'd happily sign up for extra privileges.

Hold up. If that really is Garou, they should be no match for him, no? He broke his limiter.

Dex-chan lover
omg its him!!! Its garou!! This arc starting to get more interesting now

this chapter is exciting sonic with chidori and garou vs suiryu, cant wait for the next chapter.

its like naruto

flash got wind style
and sonic got lightning style

Dex-chan lover
I cant believe ONE finally put one of the most popular characters back into the story...

HAMMERHEAD LET'S GO

Dex-chan lover
sure Garou might be not as strong as he was during his arc, but this is still the guy that can SURVIVE Saitama for a long time

Aggregator gang
Fuck i dont remember Garou getting a job in a moving company lmao Good to see he is trying to just do his own thing after getting his ass handed by Saitama.

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel That's only assuming that Puri puri prisoner can actually reform them and or keep them in line, which i doubt since Puri puri prisoner himself never abandoned his ways.

Garou still a great martial artist even if he's not monsterized anymore. but only if Saitama didn't break his mind on their last fight...

Garou be using the chance Saitama gave, to live a better life... till those mofos came to him

Users who are viewing this thread