One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 132

Whoa!! Those Neo Hero lackeys were very lucky to still keep their heads after having an encounter with Sonic... The first batch of powersuit wearing group weren't so lucky. I guess Sonic is actually changing bit by bit in his morality after his constant defeats with Saitama. LMAO

Saitama will probably join the neo heroes because they will offer him a better name, then the name won't be any better and they'll get destroyed. That's my bet at least.

i dont think its the same organization, there are lots of groups capable of making robots or cyborgs. Dr. Kuseno with Genos, Dr. Genus with Armored Gorilla, and the list continues.

According to you, the guy with a cap, who wears the 3 boxes, who lowers his head, and who appears in the last picture, who could he be?

I say "Garou".

Neo Heroes really don't have good Intel. They basically try to attack stronger characters? maybe they just want their heroes to fail so they can cyborg them all?

Dex-chan lover
GAROU! Oh I missed my boy --

Also It's really cool to get to see Sonic be badass again.

Suiryu - Monster Garou. For your past crimes, you have been sentenced to work. Cooperate or you will be subjected by force.
Garou - I am not that person. Get out of my way.

Newheroes surround Garou.

Suiryu - You can't deceive us, Garou. Stop. Now!
Garou - You don't understand... I'm not a monster... Not anymore! Leave me alone!

Suiryu - You have been warned!. Attack!

They fight. Of course, Garou defeat a lot of goons easily, but Suiryu punch him strong, and Garou is not fighting with his whole force. He bleeds.

Suiryu - Monster Garou. You are on the verge of collapse. You will be defeated one way or another. Stop now and avoid further damage.
Garou - Why don't you understand? I am not a monster anymore. I failed as a monster! I'm tired of heroes and monsters! Why can't you leave me in peace? I don't want fight anymore!
Suiryu - Monster or not... your crimes can't be removed.

Suiryu punch him again making him to bleed even more.

Suiryu - ... but don't worry... You will be reformed.
Garou - ???
Suiryu - The neoheroes will put a chip on your brain and we will turn you into a hero... You will find your redemption after all.

Garou ... with his eyes full open... he understand... and turn into hate. And he begins to fight for real now.
Garou - What?... Do you think that a puppet could be a hero?

Garou take off all the goons, and begin to punch Suiryu very hard.

Garou - What dumb mind could think that suppress the free will of a man is an act of heroism!?!?
Garou - Even the worst criminals deserve their own minds!
Garou - AND YOU NAMED YOURSELVES A HERO?

Garou - YOU ARE NOT A HERO!
Garou - A hero don't ambush a peaceful being!
Garou - A hero don't turn others into slaves!
Garou - You are just another puppet! ANOTHER FALSE HERO.

Suiryu is defeated and he is laying down in the floor, seated against a wall.

Garou - You even don't know the puppeteer, isn't it?
Suiryu - You can kill me... but you will be hunted and caught sooner or later.
Garou - You will try... for sure... until next time - he walks for leaving
Suiryu - You will pay for every life you have taking way today!
Garou - You will need better reasons... Everyone is alive... yet!
Suiryu - What?
Garou - I'm not an assassin. I know how hit to knock out someone.
Suiryu - W... W... What?... WHY? You are a monster!

Garou thinks... and remembers Saitama.

Garou - Maybe I am a monster but I'm a soft guy too. I guess I have a tiny bit of a hero inside me after all. - says smiling and leaving

Users who are viewing this thread