One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 132

this “the villain gets defeated and just goes back to a normal life but still gets attacked” gag is actually pretty funny ngl

This is why Murata had the Tournament arc in the middle of the Monster Association arc!!!!!!

(virgin) SUIRYU vs (chad) GAROU!!!!!!!!!

Garou this, Garou that but the reality is that he is going to do short work of Suiryu although Zanstel's scenario is a real possibility.

I can't wait for more Suiko. I wanna see where her story leads; she had the perfect mindset to be a hero, and now she's aware of Saitama's radical fists of rage.

...I wonder how she'll take the news that her brother was bludgeoned into a comatose state with a delivery truck.

Dex-chan lover
It's crazy how even if ONE doesn't have an incredible skill for drawing, he can still create such interesting stories...
Heck, his style has its own charm too, and it makes me kinda sad that people would rather wait for the Murata version rather than his.

Fed-Kun's army
@Werducc I think they’re referring to the beginning of the chapter where Webigaza says neo is trying to track down Amai so that Webigaza can kill him as a publicity stunt.

@melbisbelbis kinda like marshall gorilla was trying to to recruit armored gorilla and the latter beat him up and said " nah i just want to live in peace"

Users who are viewing this thread