One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 133

Dex-chan lover
I really like how calm Garou seems. I guess my over-analyzations of Garou as a character prior to this, but post vs. Saitama are accurate lol.

It's really nice, seeing him like this, showing that he's grown and changed, and has realized that being strong isn't everything, and that the rage in his heart has been quieted down.

I'm also still holding out for Garou teaching King how to fight!

Dex-chan lover
I like Suiryu but this neo hero group is garbage, Suiryu is better then this.

Supporter
Geez, our boy turned over a new leaf and then this happens. Hang in there, Garou!

@Doomroar Nah, just a few heroes and us know Caped Baldy, and Saitama isn't in that hero handbook. I think is a new character or another secondary.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, hang in there garou! we might be in a depression, but i'm sure you'l find a job!

Dex-chan lover
@FireOrchid Right his sister is a hero now!

But is she big enough to be already on a hero handbook? was she famous, has she done something big already?

Fed-Kun's army
He's obviously talking about his sister who just joined the heroesm he doesn't know Saitama yet in the webcomic.

I like how we want the best for Garou, but lets not forget the many assaults on heroes he did.
He did the crime, and as he is still wanted, he did not get any punishment for it.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Garou, keep still walking in the path of redemption and curse you Suiryu

Fed-Kun's army
The suit made a martial artist lose control of his body. Raw power is useful for grunts, but martial arts is about technique. No wonder Suiryu doesn’t want the suit anymore

Dex-chan lover
@Redheadgearhead
His sister is too recent an addition to the roster to be in a handbook unless they're printing them out on a weekly basis. It's either Saitama or Bang.

Garou here is so strong he could do the Saitama thing, not moving while taking 0 damage and one punches them.

Users who are viewing this thread