One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 133

Dex-chan lover
I like how Garou tried to protect the truck to minimize collateral damage. Having your work, no matter how easy it was, being trivialized feels bad. Great humanizing and character growth being shown here by ONE. Definitely a genius and can't wait for Garou's redemption arc, because it's going great so far!

Double-page supporter
I hope the whole world will turn against this neo-na... neo-hero group and grind them all to death, because fuck those cunts. And I also hope they won't waste too many chapters in this insignificant piece of garbage association and get on to another arc before it gets too fucking retarderdly boring filler shit.

Aggregator gang
I believe Garou would find a good friend with Saitama and the others. He is trying to change and it's something to admire.

Jet

Kinda underwhelming. Garou is too friendly these days.

Aggregator gang
@vTool Maybe he will become someone like Sonic, not really good or bad and see Saitama as a rival in martial arts instead of outright enemy...

The "heroes" exploded the truck and he is the bad guy? Just BEAT them Garou, like make them sleepy and jeep living your life

Users who are viewing this thread