One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 133

Group Leader
This man just got thrashed, left with a bloody nose, blamed for destroying a truck, and got fired. Then walks away without a word.

I just want Garou to have a normal life. I say let him have it, he's been punished enough by the psychological hydrogen bomb that was Saitama.

Delivered the fans the much requested Garou vs Suiryu.... but it ends up tragic because Garou just wants a normal life now.

Dammit, Suiryu. The fact that the ex-Hero Hunter made more of an effort to avoid collateral damage means Suiryu's got a long way to go before being a proper hero.

Objectively I'd say this is a nice chapter to show Garou new Life and State of mind going forward.

to turn face isn't an easy and instant step, there are many trials and tribulation in the process to be a better person, overcoming those while keeping his mind true is the critical point on Garou character development going forward.

Now I'm curious how One will cover Amai-mask new life.

where the frick is one its been two months is he dead or something? if he posts their should atleast better be 3 chapters

so neo heroes knows about limiter. They are probably in the middle of creating suits to fully unlock the limiter. that would be interesting. there will be a lot of saitamas.

Cremation I personally don't think that they are talking about that limiter and doubt that their be many Saitama power level people.

Does anyone know when the next chapter is coming out or has ONE had other things to do?

Double-page supporter
Garou just wanted to move on, Jeez even the NEOs can be such jerks towards a retired villain

Dex-chan lover
this episode of Garou reminded me of magneto when he had a family in germany and his friends/workers tried attacking him because they saw he was a dangerous mutant in america which in turn ended up with his fam getting killed and him murdering his friends/workers le sigh once you go villain you can never have a normal life feelsbadman

Users who are viewing this thread