One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 133

Garou doesn't need to "die" but he did go around attacking–and in some cases–permanently mutilating people, so he should certainly receive some kind of punishment.

I'm kinda hoping that Garou ends up working for the rebranded Evolution House next.

I dunno if anyone noticed this, but when Garou hit suiryuu with that double leg kick, he used enough power to not get him to hit the truck.

The HA has it’s mistakes but it doesn’t mean that it should be abandoned, Child Emperor should have thought of improvement and change, he should know that of all people. Hope Garou finds a new purpose: Destroying Neo “Inhumane Robot makers” HQ.
Nah Saitama gonna end their foolish career tho

Man where is Genos?? The lack of appearance so far stresses me out. The last time I read bout him was that the neo dudes got there as soon as he blacked out and we found out when sonic floored the megane freak (it was insinuated) that they also kidnap and experiment on others... I'm scared. Did Genos made it safely to Doctor Kuseno frfr?

@Chttrbx_ Don't worry; if Genos was kidnapped, Kuseno would track his location. He wouldn't let anything happen to his baby boy.

Besides, it was reported earlier that Genos is in for repairs. Kuseno is probably Iron Manning him back together with new weaponry and armor.

Users who are viewing this thread