One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 135

Looks like a Metal Knight/Child Emperor arc. Not as funny as the last chapter but still interesting. The fact that the neo heroes are able to arrive at the scene faster than Saitama, of all people, makes me think they know about the attacks ahead of time.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
@WaterRocket Saitama trashed all of Bofoi's best guard guard machines a while back. Its fun to watch Saitama slowly becoming annoyed at the neo heroes getting all of the action.

Dex-chan lover
Metal Knight is probably not the actual bad guy behind the monsters, but he's still an asshole lol.

Double-page supporter
@Fluffyfish yea, One is trying to give false direction in trying to make Bofoi super sus, but if you read between the lines you can see that Bofoi is just someone who never trusts anyone and is actually legitimately concerned with all the things going on. He is sure that there is a much more sinister organization in the shadows that is pulling all the strings from the behind. The Organization as we know of them, or maybe even something more than that. He's not concerned with the small losses, he's fine with things like giving up hostages in order for the greater good.

Fed-Kun's army
So... I guess the Neo Heroes are basically pulling a Syndrome from The Incredibles and are basically creating their own disasters to "save people" and up their clout and support, given that they're outspeeding Saitama to disaster areas.

Metal Knight is probably just a prick in the name of science, kinda like Mayuri from Bleach. (He's a good guy but he's not a "good guy")

Dex-chan lover
tumblr_inline_nrygw3JTbE1sye225_250.gifv

Dr bofoi ? Dr. fucboi ?

Group Leader
@DatFcker I'm thinking that he hit a dead-end in his robotics research, saw how much Garou stronger became through monsterization, and decided to switch to "controllable" cybernetic-monsters as the next phase of his weapons research.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 Garou never monsterized as such. I'm pretty sure of that--there have been quite a few bad guys who did, already tough people who were offered and took those globs of weird meat to eat, thought it made them so flipping special but then got owned by Atomic Samurai or Speed-of-Sound Sonic or such. And then there's all the more typical frustrated humans who flipped out and gained/were given monstrous powers--the best example was that weird hobo king guy with the fireballs, who was aware of some kind of transcendent godlike something that gave him the power.
But Garou just sort of became monster-like out of his own willpower. He's kind of like a mini-Saitama in a way--kind of partly transcended his limiter, or something.

Dex-chan lover
Metal knight is being painted the bad guy here. But he isn't the one benefiting the most from these fodder monster appearances.

Group Leader
@Purplelibraryguy I guess a better example would be Phoenix-Man?, the human that got stuck in his mascot suit, and the dark emotions that built up from his situation and the harassment he received turned him into a monster.

Dex-chan lover
That's interesting, Metal Knight has a bunch of Neo Hero leaders and Saitama on the screens (of course), but he also has Drive Knight there, who hasn't appeared since ch. 130, and has had a central role in the story... never

@BasilD I had the theory that Metal Knight was a a creation or at least controlling Drive Knight, now I know I was wrong

Users who are viewing this thread