One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 135

Fed-Kun's army
@dexdoujinmanga If that's true, then that proves that Bofoi is not behind the Organisation. Though I suppose there's still the alternative that he thinks King is strong, but that he does not pose a threat to him.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like they've been playing up Bofoi to be the big bad for so long that I feel like it's a bait and switch.

@dexdoujinmanga
He probably doesn't. King never has to fight, because his opponents are always intimidated by his sheer presence. So Bofoi could not have collected any data on him.

And even if he has panic attacks or goes into hiding, from the outside it looks like he is powering up (king engine) or tactically planning an ambush.

He might know about Kings obsession with video games, though.

Can anyone tell me where I can read OPM the serialised version? or is the Viz site the best option?

Dex-chan lover
@jcwolf03
Go to https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePunchMan/
Then below the subreddit icon, click on "Chapters."
This will take you to a google drive with all the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Damn looks like next couple of chapter there will be no Saitama as well, club guy plus prisoner fight incoming.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
At this point, I wouldn't be shocked if Bofoi / Metal Knight and his experiments are the reason why Genos is why he is, and it also explains who might have been responsible for that "random" Cyborg attack in Genos's backstory.

So... does this count as a callback to Mechanical Beasts/Kikaijū?

Child Emperor is such a good boi, even if a bit naive - well, as expected from a child, genius or not.

Dex-chan lover
Definitely think Bofoi is going to turn out to be a Red Herring. Think the Neo Heroes (some part of it) are going to turn out to be the one’s responsible, what with all the recent chapters focus on them turning people into cyborgs, regardless of individual consent, like Metal Bat (whose fight we still haven’t cut back to) and the Puri-Puri Prisoners (wonder what the results/aftermath were).

Of course Pr Bofoi knows about Saitama. Reread chapters 96, 97 and 107:

x9.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Theozilla definitely a red herring. It'd be too obvious if it was him doing the experiments. It's most likely someone within Neo, or maybe Blast himself, calling it right now.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't be surprised if neo-losers were related to those cyborg monsters all along lol

feels like the e-girl's going to be the focal point, and then some.

murata's going to have a field day with that girl when it comes around.

Users who are viewing this thread