One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 137

We're still getting characterization for Metal Bat so his actions right now are interesting, although I don't know how much exposition he gets in redraw filler. I don't think we're done with his story by a long shot.
Pretty sure ONE finished blowing his load with this latest chapter... now we wait another ~4 months.

Pardon me if I'm wrong since I haven't read one punch man for the last 8-9 months but wasn't Metal Bat a pacifist? Yeah, it's a bit of a stretch that he doesn't kick them right then and there but I think it can be overlooked.

Dex-chan lover
4 chapters in a week??!!!! Nani!!??
And Saitama is getting recognition again yesssss!!!!!!!

Double-page supporter
Little does blue know all the top s classes know of Saitama strength, from flash to tornado to king. Hes technically not wrong

Double-page supporter
Damn, so the bat they gave him was even weaker than his original bat? Because the cyborg dumb and dumber clearly seems to think that the bat was supposed to be really good, as in they didn't purposefully tamper with it or make it weak.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Bluey, he things Saitama gives a crap about anything...

Dex-chan lover
"Man, that guy whose protesting since things aren't going his way? That's the guy I want to make sure things go my way."

They know so much about Metal Bat, and yet they suspect him of being a spy. C'mon, he's a simple man, spying isn't his style.

Also, Fuzzy looks like a JJBA cosplayer.

I like Fuzzy 's character design, and it's so crazy to see Saitama getting recognition in these most recent chapters, I thought it would never happen

Fed-Kun's army
Does it really have to be a bat? Those cyborg seem to be very durable so using their arms and legs as weapon seem like an option.

Dex-chan lover
Saitama the socially woke hero, why he even participates in protests!

Users who are viewing this thread