One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 137

Dex-chan lover
It would be funny that Blue assumes Saitama is his father, since no one else could be the strongest besides his dad.

omg! i'm starting to really like this shit!!! carry on please!

and thanks for the translation and upload! as always!

Sukio and Blue were DESPERATELY NEEDED by now to take the burden off Genos.
I'm hoping for some younger generations to put some respect on Saitama already.
Like that kid in the first bonus chapter being saved from the snowman. He was all like "You're really strong Bald Guy. Can you beat THAT one?" (it was massive)

"His power is on the level of the S-class or Neo leader" Once again someone belittles Saitama's strength...😌

Metal Bat is so cool , he's so badass!

Aggregator gang
Everything is coming together...!

Same on the whole "metal bat is sus" crap they pulled. It makes zero sense to suspect him, of all people. But I guess It was all done on purpose so they could control him???¿¿¿ But then again that didn't work??? tf they doing. Well, obviously nothing right because the bat was crap lmao

Blue is gonna come into contact with Saitama and I can already see he is not going to give a shit until he sees a personal benefit as per usual because Saitama despite being a hero is a very selfish fucker. I look forward to that shenanigan.

"We'll treat you right, and make sure nobody lays a hand on your family either". Oh, their definitely going to threaten his family.

Metal Bat being his usual badass self.

Completely forgot about that Shibabawa lady from the Boros arc.

Blue's showing his naive side again. Influential people don't wave signs with a couple of buddies, they organise mass-movements or march into head offices to make demands. No wonder so many sinister things are happening right under his nose.

Users who are viewing this thread