One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 137

Dex-chan lover
it been 4 years since ONE has done this many chapters in one go
HELL YEAH!

How can Blue still think the Neo Heroes aren’t bad when the guards just said their leader would rule the world and can force people to become cyborg drones at will? Well at least he somewhat recognizes Saitama so there is hope lol

Wow. Metal Knight's supsicions are correct and Wiz kid is still dumb as fuck for not knowing any of this. Maybe Genos' archenemy is the leader of Neo-Organization?

I think ONEs life's in danger, someone's threatening ONE to release new chapters.

He later finds out that Saitama isn't the key to relaying his message to the top.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, plot get thicker, and I like it. This arc get better and better as we move on.

Dex-chan lover
Bang, Flash, Tsumaki, King and Genos all know of Saitama's true power. He may not have hard influences in hero association but I wouldn't say he has no influence.

Why do I feel like that Fuzzy guy might be the person Genos has been after all along? His ''lets turn the heroes into cyborgs under my control to rule the world'' is steriotypical bad-guy that are worse than most monsters.

Users who are viewing this thread